|PURPOSE OF THIS PAGE|
I launched this web page to assist students preparing
for IIT-JEE and NEET exams; particularly facing problems with chemical
sciences. Most of the students are afraid of JEE or NEET-chemistry part, eventually
developing the feeling of aversion and end up in neglecting this high scoring
Indeed, one can easily master the principles and applications of chemistry and can
recognize the pleasure of learning this fascinating field of science, once he/she
gets proper guidance.
Indeed, one can easily master the principles and applications of chemistry and can recognize the pleasure of learning this fascinating field of science, once he/she gets proper guidance.
|WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS WEBSITE?|
One of the best and easy method to learn any subject and also crack any exam is to solve questions in a logical manner as well as participating in group discussions. Not only it improves the confidence levels to face any exam and also helps in gaining in-depth knowledge of respective field.
I am providing the solved questions with detailed answers explained in a lucid way so that one can also solve other related questions without any difficulty. This is the specialty of this site.
|WHERE IS THE CONTENT?|
Just click the following links.
Solved questions through Video presentations (new)
Click here to see solved question bank
Click here to see Interactive Sample
|HOW TO CONTACT?|
Drop a mail to following id if you have any question or query related to IIT JEE & NEET exams in Chemistry subject.
* How do I prepare for IIT JEE Chemistry part?
Very simple. Read the textbooks. Understand the concept. Solve the questions given in the book. Also solve previous year questions in a logical manner.
* What are the important topics in chemistry?
For me, chemistry is not divided like that. Every topic is related to other. So try to capture the heart of chemistry. However you can start with easy and fundamental topics in which you are interested and slowly go for relatively harder topics.
If you feel something is not easy to assimilate or boring, just try the application part.
* Is it possible to crack IIT JEE exam without coaching?
Yes. Why not? You need to do smart work. I am giving you the following two important suggestions.
* Read thoroughly, the NCERT textbooks. Try to understand the topics and solve all the questions given at the end of each chapter on your own. First try yourself. If you wont get the answer then you can consult any expert or discuss it in the group. Only go for the prepared solutions as a last resort. Also solve previous year question papers and other model papers available from various sources.
* Very important part of your study must include discussions. If you are shy to discuss with others, you can join my chemistry forum at facebook and join discussions. This is the best way to express yourself freely without any fear and learn from others. It is actually fun to learn through online discussions. You will learn different ways of tackling a problem.
* Do you provide study material for IIT JEE chemistry?
Actually lots of study material is available in the market. I too prepared some topics and published on this website. So you can go through them freely.
* Where do I get previous year JEE question papers?
Again there are so many sources in the market. Buy them from any book stall or try online.