Click on the questions to get solutions
1) For an irreversible reaction A ----> 2B, the rate is increased by four times when the concentration of A is doubled. The incorrect statement about this reaction is:
1) It is a second order reaction.
2) Half life is independent of initial concentration of A.
3) The unit of the specific rate, k is L mol-1 s-1.
4) Half life is inversely related to the initial concentration of A.
2) The expected major product formed in the following dehydration reaction is:
3) The correct order of ∠FMF bond angles (where M is the central atom) in NSF3, SiF4 and POF3 is:
1) NSF3 > SiF4 > POF3
2) SiF4 > NSF3 > POF3
3) NSF3 > POF3 > SiF4
4) SiF4 > POF3 > NSF3
4) The outer electronic configuration of metal, M in a diamagnetic complex with the formula, M(NH3)(EtNH2)BrCl is (n-1)d8. It does not give any precipitate with silver nitrate. The correct statement about this complex among the following is:
1) Exhibits optical activity.
2) The metal, M undergoes sp3 hybridization.
3) Can show geometrical isomerism.
4) Its aqueous solution exhibits electrical conductivity.
5) The correct radial probability distribution curve for the hydrogen atomic orbital with principal quantum number, n = 3 and azimuthal quantum number, l = 2 is: (4πr2ψ2 = radial probability density function and r = radial distance from the nucleus)
6) For the vaporization process of HI, the molar entropy and molar enthalpy are respectively, 89.0 J K-1 mol-1 and 21.16 kJ mol-1. The temperature at which the value of ΔG becomes zero for this process is:
1) 237800 K
2) 273.8 oC
3) 35.2 K
4) -35.2 oC
7) The incorrect statement regarding the element Ununseptium is:
a) It belongs to group of halogens.
b) It belongs to 7th period of periodic table:
c) It is a radioactive element.
d) It is a strong metal.
8) The correct IUPAC name of is:
I will add next question tomorrow. Please visit again.